These are the facts in 2015 on how many people are killed by police in several countries to compared to U.S. figures.
- Police have killed 1202 RECORDED killings in 2015. 1202 In 2014 1104 2 year total 3306 people killed by the police in the last 2 years bears repeating 3306 FREAKING PEOPLE killed the past 2 years at the hands of the police
- Here are some more disturbing facts on how bad police brutality has become in the U.S.
- China which has 4.5 times MORE people and is a communist country police killed ONLY 12 KILLED
- England who historically never even carry a gun (real men) England in 2015 only had 1 killing and 2014 ZERO
- From 2010 through 2014, there were four fatal police shootings in England, which has a population of about 52 million. By contrast, Albuquerque, N.M., with a population 1 percent the size of England’s, had 26 fatal police shootings in that same time period.
- From 2013-2014, German police killed absolutely no one.
- American police kill more than all of the first world nations’ police departments combined!
- “Police and sheriff’s patrol deputies” ranked as the 41st most dangerous occupation.”
- Americans are less violent than ever; its the police who have been increasingly violent.
Officers who cannot bring 17-year-old girls or 87-year-old men into custody safely have absolutely no business “protecting and serving” anyone. A person who cannot control a situation with a 90 pound high school girl or an elderly gentleman, and “fear for their life” so severely that they need to pull a trigger, is not a hero, they’re a coward.
It is time for the United States to get over its love affair with idolizing the badge.